Friday, July 2, 2010

When I Grow Up (Yeah, right.)

This is what I wanna do, be and GIVE when I grow up.
(Inspired, plagiarized & hatched'd by the book, Love Is The Killer App)
  • Be a lovecat. Straight up, dog.
  • Demonstrate crazy-good humanity and character in the workplace
  • Be an info master with a gigantic set of useful, simple & ready to use tools
  • Develop an outstanding personal brand, otherwise be commoditized. Be distinct or extinct. Got it?
Provide benefits:
  • D.R.E.A.M.
  • D-ifferentiate. Useful, memorable, personable.
  • R-elevance. Be a 'daylover' and build relationships- giving away useful, value added info.
  • E-steem. Others will hold me in high esteem for having no expectations for what I give.
  • A-wareness. Others to be aware of my passions, tools, knowledge & kindness. Cool ha?
  • M-ind's Eye. By preferring my brand others will keep me in mind.
  • Create an EXPERIENCE. This is where the world is continuing. I will too.
  • Access to people's attention. Versus just their time by adding real value, damn it.
  • Positive presumption. People often fear risk in change. So to gain respect by providing remarkable results.
  • Receive exceptional feedback. By not always working for cash people talk to me straight. Listen and use this gift.
  • Personal satisfaction. Did you expect, say in high school, to be where you are now? Most might say no. But lovecats say, 'HELL YEAH!'.
Consider this for your clients!

Gonna be a lovecat. Gonna get, be and stay LIT!
Is there a fire under your butt?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your passion! I look forward to following your blog & your work...I can feel the heat from here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly. Like your hot-ass wordpress blog, too!

    ReplyDelete