I have continued to rate these qualities (from 1-10) daily to live a bigger, happier, more exciting and productive life more in accordance with my dreams.
Leadership: Inspiring another to positive action now.
Try it out and place these attributes in a spreadsheet:
- Definite purpose
- Create unity
- Clarity- Commitment
- Achiever
- Persistence
- Self control
- Self confidence
- Self esteem
- Decisive
- Do more then paid for
- Communicator
- Initiative
- Enthusiasm
- Creativity
An exciting aspect of leadership is that all of these qualities are within my control.
I used to think leadership was related with one's title and number of direct reports. But nooooo...it has everything to do with leadership of self.
Performing this exercise each night before bed time keeps these qualities closer to my psyche and actually influences my daily behaviors.
Cool beans for sure, as I am in charge of myself, and thus, can then inspire others to make a positive change in the world.
How cool is that?
Download the Leadership Quality spreadsheet and descriptions to start rating yourself tonight.
Leadership of self, I really like that. Once again you have inspired me!
ReplyDelete